Palm Beach Council of the
Navy League of the United States
The Navy League of the United States, founded in 1902 with the support
of President Theodore Roosevelt, is a nonprofit civilian, educational
and advocacy organization that supports America’s sea services: the
Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard and U.S.-flag Merchant Marine.
The Palm Beach Council of the Navy League of the United States is a local community serving organization that offers citizens a way to interact with, and directly support, the impressive young men and women in our military sea services and associated youth programs.
Palm Beach Council has earned the respect of citizens, community and industrial leaders, local military, and public officials here in the Palm Beaches and across the state and country.
Navy League Memberships Include:
- Subscription to Seapower magazine
- Opportunities to support those currently serving
- Invitations to local events and ship commissionings
- Ability to join national committees to make policy changes and impact legislation
- Exclusive member-only discounts with more than 20 companies
- Relevant and timely news and information
Become a Member Today!
The Navy League depends on passionate individuals like you for support and to advocate for the sea.
Welcome to Palm Beach Council Website
- To enhance the morale of active-duty personnel and their families
- To inform Congress and the American public on the importance of strong sea services
- To support youth through programs such as the United States Naval Sea Cadet Corps, Young Marines, NJROTC and MJROTC that expose young people to the values of our sea services.
The Navy League is comprised of 40,000 civilians in more than 240 councils around the world working to support sea service members and their families. We do this through a variety of education programs that remind our fellow citizens that the United States is a maritime nation whose national economic and security interests are inextricably tied to the freedom of the seas.
The Palm Beach Council supports local sea service personnel in a variety of military units including:
- Navy Operations Support Center, West Palm Beach (NOSC WPB)
- Atlantic Undersea Test & Evaluation Center, Andros Island Bahamas (AUTEC)
- U.S. Coast Guard Station Lake Worth Inlet (SWLI)
- 4th ANGLICO Marine Corps Reserves
The Council also supports six sea service youth groups, including:
- Naval Sea Cadet Corps – Jupiter/Langley Squadron
- Naval Sea Cadet Corps – AmVets Division
- Young Marines of the Palm Beaches
- Navy JROTC – Palm Beach Gardens High School
- Navy JROTC – Royal Palm Beach High School
- Marine JROTC – Palm Beach Lakes High School
- …and others
The Palm Beach Council support to all these units includes cash performance awards, cash scholarships and cash contributions to command Morale, Welfare and Recreation funds, to promote mentoring through teaching and staff support activities.
Over the years, the Navy League has compiled an impressive record of accomplishments. Palm Beach Council has earned the respect of citizens, community and industrial leaders, local military, and public officials here in the Palm Beaches and across the state and country. Navy League programs are welcomed in the community, and Navy League members are widely recognized for their integrity and patriotism.
The Navy League is a civilian program and offers citizens a way to interact with and directly support the impressive young men and women in our military sea services, and to help develop the leaders of tomorrow through our associated youth programs.
How You Can Make a Difference
Become a part of our giving community and make an impact with your sustaining gift.